This is the message I got:
All seems ok but the control did not finish.
ISP is Rackspace Hosting and the country is United States.
My ISP is ComHem in Sweden.
What does that mean?
What should I do?
It is some cloud servers
The DNS servers is United States
Since it is showing a different country, were you using a VPN at that time?
no I was not using vpn.
I have vpn on the computer.
When I checked on my router, it was the correct DNS,
but I noticed that it was checked on disable port scanner and DoS protection
This would look like we need to investigate further. Without knowing your IP address and the IP address space of your internet provider, we can't be sure whether this is a normal behavior when you are using ComHem routers, or if there is something suspicious going on.
Since we don't want you to input information that could potentially identify you personally, so it would be best to submit a ticket so that our analysts can look into it.
Please following the following instructions for submission:
1. Go to https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/labs_global/submit-a-sample attach a screenshot of the DNS checker results to "Attach file" and then select "I want to give more details about this sample and to be notified of the analysis results"
2. Select any sample type since it's just a dummy file anyway.
3. Select your affected product "F-Secure SAFE" and your Operating System.
4. Under Subject, put "Investigation Whether My Router is Hijacked"
5. Under the description, put as much details as you can. Put your IP address (found via the ipconfig in your command prompt), put your external IP address (you can use a website that has whoami services like: http://www.hashemian.com/whoami/) and then if you are able to give a screenshot of the DNS settings of your router, please do so as well. (You may add this as a screenshot in step 1).
The above steps are a bit inconvenient as when it comes to investigating routing, it's not really straightforward when we don't have access to your machine. So you will have to bear with us and provide us with the information.
Once again please remember not to paste the information here, and submit it in the SAS link provided in step (1) instead.
This topic has been closed due to inactivity. If you would like to discuss this topic further, please start a new post.
You can reference this topic in your post by adding this link:
Visit the Community
Check our Forums or How-to & FAQs for advice or answers
View User Guides
Refer to our getting started guides and product manuals
Talk to our Support and get answers to your questions