Is it possible to return back my nickname (if not entire profile)

Scholar

Is it possible to return back my nickname (if not entire profile)

I wasn't here for few months, login was refused due to incorrect password (i'm sure it was correct, keep it in Key). No problem, ask for a link to restore password. First the system asked after i created new password is to define my nickname. But i alreday have one assosiated with my email address! Finally i have new profile on same email address and the question is if it's possible to merge it with old one. 

7 REPLIES 7
Superuser

Re: Is it possible to return back my nickname (if not entire profile)

I think you'll need to contact one of the forum Admins with regards account changes, but I believe they are limited as to what can be done at the moment, due to constraints within the forum software.  @Ben may be able to help.  :)

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello ,

@SergeiStPete I made some modifications to give you back your old nickname and account. Let us know should you notice any further problem. 

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

@Ben, appreciate so fast help. Looks like works now, thank you.

Aspirant

@Ben, yes, profile and nickname on this site are correct. The only point Community mailer uses "new" nickname:

"Hi SergeiStPete_, ...". But that's not a big issue, just for your information.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi SergeiStPete, 

The notification you received was most likely due to the subscription(automatic by default) to this thread(from the account SergeiStPete_).

Let me know if you notice email notification on threads where the recent account was not used.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

@Ben, understood, thank you. So far no other 'live' threads where i am, will check when something appears.

Highlighted
Aspirant

@Ben, and the latest notification from the mailer is with correct nickname:

"Hi SergeiStPete,...". Thank you!