cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta License Query

Scholar

Re: Beta License Query

Well, If you click the renewal button it takes you to the purchase page. I think the Beta team will decide on who will get the 6 month extension or not. I just do not know when they decide.

F-Secure Employee

In the beginning everyone gets a license which is valid for six months and as Ville mentioned we are extending the licenses of active users periodically. As of today we have done again a set of extensions to the licenses for our tester. Hit "Check now" and check out!

The subscriptions between purchased product and the one received through Technology Preview program are not compatible with each other.

Highlighted
Superuser

Thanks Tomi! I will indeed look forward to 'Checking now' when I get home this evening. :)
Superuser

Hmm... where would I find 'Check Now'?  dunno.gif

Senior Advisor

Thing is, in daily use I no longer see bugs... Maybe year ago and earlier I was seeing bugs and stuff, but now - no more.
Scholar

I agree. It gets harder and harder to find bugs.

Superuser

I also agree. I've submitted a few bug reports, but most have come back as browser compatibility issues, as I'm using SeaMonkey. It's difficult to submit regular feedbacks when there's nothing to report.

I found 'Check now', assuming it's the one where you check for updates. Mine hasn't been renewed as yet, but I do have a month still to go.
Aspirant

Where do you find the check now?  I don't know alot on the computers so I have no idea can someone please get me in the right area? Thanks so much for the help.

F-Secure

You can force client to check the license by opening Launch pad, clicking on the F-Secure (rightmost) icon and selecting "Check for updates".

The client also automatically checks the license from server every 6 hours.