Purchased Freedome Subscr. Code (5 devices) and stuck forever "Could not verify code"!!! :-(

Highlighted
Aspirant

Re: Purchased Freedome Subscr. Code (5 devices) and stuck forever "Could not verify code"!!! :-(

If I have that final question answered, I will click "accept as solution" (also in the interest of other users).
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Purchased Freedome Subscr. Code (5 devices) and stuck forever "Could not verify code"!!! :-(

Hello Macadelic, 

Did you manage to enter and validate your new code on your Macs? 
You will need to input the code also on your IOS devices once the app-store subscription and grace period are over.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

I have the misleading error code "Could not verify code" and you told me to wait until my current subscription (Mac) ends, and to cancel my iOS subscriotions in order to ente rthe code when they are all expired. Correct?

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

On mac, you should be able to enter the new license code within 45 days of the expiry of the current subscription.

On IOS you can enter the new subscription once the current app-store subscription and the grace period are over. 

In case you are still facing problems or need more guidance, you can open a support ticket here.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.