Google captcha

Aspirant

Google captcha

For the last three weeks, I'm unable to perform Google Searches when using Freedom for my preferred location since I'm always asked to prove that I'm not a robot.
The bad thing is that no matter how many time I fill the captcha, I'm always requested to write the text again and again and again. In other words, I'm unable to prove I'm not a robot.
The only way to use Google is to change the location but this is annoying.

I know there have been issues in the past with Google and other sites, but this is making Google search unavailable.

20 REPLIES 20
Community Manager

Re: Google captcha

Hi Tuneknob,

Yes, as Ben has mentioned in this post, we are aware of this. However, I will pass on your feedback to our Product Team to keep them posted.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Yes,

but the real annoying part here is not the verification itself but the fact that there seems to be no way to pass the verification challenge. The captcha seems to fail and fail and there's no way to let it work.

And this is going on for weeks now...

Community Manager

Hi Tuneknob,

We have received some feedback about the Google captchas before. However, it is a little strange that the captcha does not allow you through and it might need further investigation.

Could you please provide the following information in which the issue occurs to check further?

1. Virtual location

2. Browser

3. Device used (Win/Mac/Android/iOS)

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Hi Laksh,

thank you.

Here are the details:

Browser: Firefox and Chrome

Device Used: MAC OS X and iOS

Let me know.

There is news?

Still you can not use italian milan virtual location, google keeps asking captcha indefinitely.

From Safari on iOS, Chrome on Windows 10 and Chrome on Android, same problem.

Aspirant

Same story here....there is no way to pass the Google verification.

Community Manager

I have passed on the information to our Product team @Tuneknob. They are investigating on this issue currently. I will update you once I have any further information from them.

Aspirant

Thanks,

let me know please.

Highlighted
ZV
Scholar

Same is happening to me; Google keeps presenting CAPTCHAs while I'm surely typing them correctly.

My details are:

- Browser: Safari

- Device: MAC and iOS

I'm currently using the same location (Milan).