Freedome is not starting automaticly

Scholar

Freedome is not starting automaticly

I have a new Lenovo 4 tablet with android 7.1.1. When i start my tablet freedome protection is never on. I have to push the protection button and the protection is ok. What can i do to automaticly start the protection. On my phone with android 7.0, freedome starts automaticly.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Re: Freedome is not starting automaticly

Hi Lvhb,

May I know if you are referring to the tablet being restarted? Or does it mean that when you unlock the tablet, Freedome shows as not connected?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi Laksh,

It's only after the startup. Then Freedome is connected  till the next startup.

Community Manager

Hi Lvhb,

Could you please confirm if you have seen the 'Trust' dialog (the one from Android operating system that asks for permission to form a VPN connection) when you restart your device?

Mostly, we might need logs in order to investigate this issue further. I would recommend to contact our support team via chat or phone for further troubleshooting here.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

No, i  didn't see any permission for rights.

Community Manager

Hi Lvhb,

Then, please get in touch with our support team for further investigation as mentioned in my last post.

Scholar

Done!

Thanks.

Luc