Freedome Code

Scholar

Freedome Code

Hi,

I use Freedome on my mobile phone and my computers as well. I bought a subscription für 3 devices / 1 year (PC+Mobile). This was about 1-2 month ago.

Now I had to reinstall the ROM of my mobilphone, everything on it was deleted.

After installing the Freedome App and trying to use my code, I always get an error message:

"Could not verify your code / Der Code ist für dieses Gerät nicht gültig"

Please help to reactivate the code and thanks in advance.

Additionally the code was used just 2 times (my mobilephone and my laptop(working properly on it)). So, a 3rd subscription should be left?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Freedome Code

Hi duncanr,

May I know from where you purchased the Freedome code for 1 year? Could you please post a screenshot of the error message as well (which you see during the validation)?

If the Freedome code was not purchased from F-Secure directly, could you please send me a private message of your purchase details like Code/purchase reference number/purchase date, etc?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi duncanr,

May I know from where you purchased the Freedome code for 1 year? Could you please post a screenshot of the error message as well (which you see during the validation)?

If the Freedome code was not purchased from F-Secure directly, could you please send me a private message of your purchase details like Code/purchase reference number/purchase date, etc?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

Scholar

Thanks for your help :)