cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free license, but Subscription expired - iPad

Scholar

Free license, but Subscription expired - iPad

I have one free license, but can't activate in on my iPad. I reinstalled it several times without success. After installing freedome I get immediatly the message: subscription expired.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Free license, but Subscription expired - iPad

Hello APop,

May I know what was the Freedome license you were using before? I would assume it is still not showing the 'have a code' option due to the grace period as mentioned more in this article. Please have a look.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hello APop,

Have you tried the steps in this article to activate your Freedome license?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Yes. When I tap on subscribtion, I get immediately the message: subscribtion has expired. no code is asked.

Community Manager

Hello APop,

May I know what was the Freedome license you were using before? I would assume it is still not showing the 'have a code' option due to the grace period as mentioned more in this article. Please have a look.

Community Manager

Hello APop,

Were you able to activate your Freedome subscription? Or are you still having the issue?