Can't reactivate after having to factory reset iOS

Scholar

Can't reactivate after having to factory reset iOS

After factory reset the activation just complains that all my device slots are already in use.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Can't reactivate after having to factory reset iOS

Hi TLeikomaa,

May I know if you have any other device apart from the iOS?

If yes, Freedome has the license tranfer functionality but this is applicable only with Windows/Mac/Android versions. This functionality is yet to be available for the iOS version. However, in your case, you can try to uninstall and reinstall Freedome on your other devices apart from iOS which will inturn initiate the license transfer. Then, proceed to validate in your iOS device.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Hi TLeikomaa,

If yes, Freedome has the license tranfer functionality but this is applicable only with Windows/Mac/Android versions. This functionality is yet to be available for the iOS version. However, in your case, you can try to uninstall and reinstall Freedome on your other devices apart from iOS which will inturn initiate the license transfer. Then, proceed to validate in your iOS device.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

Scholar

I have the multi-licence thing. I've only got two iOS devices and one macOS device licenced. Am I able to do what you suggest on my mac?

Community Manager

Yes, you can do it on your Mac device.

Scholar

Got it reset with these instructions. Thanks!

Community Manager

You're welcome, TLeikomaa! Thanks for letting us know about the progress and glad to know it worked!

Novice

@Laksh wrote:

Hi TLeikomaa,

yes