f-secure mobile password

c3
Novice

Re: f-secure mobile password

unlock
Former F-Secure Employee

Hi c3,

Please contact our support by clicking here in order to reset your Anti-Theft security code. This cannot be done in the Community.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Gary

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Novice

#UNLOCK#
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi ankit,

May I know what is the issue with #UNLOCK# command?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Novice

#UNLOCK#

Former F-Secure Employee

Hi hero,

May I know what is the issue with #UNLOCK# command?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jagadesan

SBK
Novice

how to send?? i already sent the text but its not wrking

plz help

F-Secure Product Expert

Hello,

Please refer this post for how to use the #UNLOCK# command.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Scholar

Hi, I bought my mobile about a year ago, and I installed the product. Since I have never had to use it (luckily) I have forgotten my password. I followed all the steps, but my mobile wouldn't reply the #UNLOCK# message, and it IS the trusted number, because when I enter the application in my mobile I can see it is the same one I have in my configuration. I tried to communicate with a technician but they wouldn't reply me. I am from Argentina and I really do not have anyone that can help me. Thank you!

Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Hanaccer,

If the provided #UNLOCK# steps does not help, we would suggest you to call our support. Kindly click here for the contact number and our technician will help you to reset your Anti-Theft security code.

NOTE: This cannot be done in Community, since we will need to collect some details for verification purpose.

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Sean Veloo

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................