anybody else find tech support crap?

Novice

anybody else find tech support crap?

genuine question before i pay for this product

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
EJB
Supporter

Re: anybody else find tech support crap?

No!

Used F-Secure for many years...very few problems sorted very quickly on this forum!

Aspirant

Yes, I did.  It took best part of a week and numerous E-mails after cleverbridge deleted my system without my consent and unilaterally returned the fee I had already paid.   They should know that that is not allowed under contract law, as after taking the money a contract has been established, and must be met.  When I went to re-install, I was taken to the page where virginmedia sent me, and it asked me to buy for £25, but every time I tried to do that it took me to a page inviting me to buy now for £79.99.  How dishonest can you get.  I gather that others have clicked on that and founf that £79.99 has been taken from their account.  Eventually virginmedia sorted it for me, but for nearly a week I was left without cover.  It is simply not good enough - the least that they should have done would have been to send me a mail warning that they intended to do it and given me time to respond.  F-secure is an excelent system, but is spoiled by such poor service.

Aspirant

see my reply below, Reg Brittain
Community Manager

Hi regB,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I do understand your concern about the SAFE renewal. As I have mentioned in my previous other post, I have highlighted your feedback once again internally with our Support team.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you!

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Don't bother buying this product. There is no phone contact support where you can get "live" help. Try another more "professonal" product.

Scholar

Is there tech support? How do you contact them? I bought a 3 week sub to Freedome and it won't connect. No help on the forum. Glad it was just 3 weeks. They can kiss my ass goodbye. 

IRA

Community Manager

Hi @Starman,

As I have replied in your original post, please open a support ticket so that you can contact our support engineers in order to look at your issue. You can always contact our Tech support by opening a support ticket or contacting them via chat support.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.