Windows login issue [Solved]

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Following a recent update to SAFE some customers on Windows 7,8 and 10, are now experiencing login failure which means they are now accessing the windows  through a temporary account. We are currently investigating the cause and will issue an automatic update to all affected users shortly.

Please rest assured that our users are still protected and are at no risk.

Comments

• MikkoVee
    MikkoVee Posts: 2 New Member

Hello,

In my case, this problem isn´t solved. I´m still having problems with my windows 10 accout.

You can see more detailed describtion here (in finnish):

https://answers.microsoft.com/fi-fi/windows/forum/windows_10-security/k%c3%a4ytt%c3%a4j%c3%a4profiili-ei/b0f3addf-ecb1-48b8-9b90-83f1cb00879a

Regards

Mikko Vuorinen

• kn0rre
    kn0rre Posts: 12 Enthusiast

any news about this?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

The fix released on Friday was a general fix and should have addressed the initail issue. 

However similar symptoms might have a seperate origin.

Please contact our support here if you are still having the same problem today with the all the latest updates installed. 

• MikkoVee
    MikkoVee Posts: 2 New Member

Thanks for your answers,

I did yesterday a whole re-installation for my computer and Windows 10. Now the system works fine, with SAFE installed. So I think there might have been some older issues with my Windows 10 that caused the problems.

Best Regards

Mikko

• NoahCheng
    NoahCheng Posts: 11 New Member

Thanks for your information.

I got this problem for Win10 in early Aug. and had reported to you and tried to figure out the problem with you. While I tried to reproduced the problem about two weeks ago, it was solved without problem. Thank you for your efforts.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info