Resetting F-Secure boost lisence

Scholar

Resetting F-Secure boost lisence

I bought F-Secure boost for my old laptop and used it on 2 products. Then the charging jack broke on one of my laptops and I dediced to buy a new laptop and upgrade rather than get it fixed. I uninstalled the boost software off my laptop before it died completely and I could not charge it again as I wanted to use this product on my new laptNow when I try to activate the lisence on my new laptop it says I have used the product twice already and I cannot use it again. I want to use this product on my new laptop and as it is being used only once and has been uninstalled so reaslitically I should be able to use it again I have been told I need to reactivate the lisence but how do I do this? I don't want to have paid for a product I now can't use
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Resetting F-Secure boost lisence

Hello Elisham,

I have reset your serial, and it should be working again.

Best Regards,
Jouni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Elisham,

You can send me your username and serial by Private Message so that I can check it.

Best Regards,
Jouni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Do you mean the key code and my name I bought it in? Not sure what information you mean
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi Elisham,

Actually in this case only the key code would be needed.

Best Regards,
Jouni

Scholar

[Removed personal data]

F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Elisham,

I have reset your serial, and it should be working again.

Best Regards,
Jouni

View solution in original post

Scholar

Thank you! It works now