Got some problems with my PC

Scholar

Got some problems with my PC

Hi. I got some problems here. First: Chrome automatically opens some ad sites and already blocked by F-Secure sites. Then, my Steam account didn't start, whatever I tried.  I already had my Steam account hacked a few days ago, but got it back. Now I belive there is another kind of attack on my system. F-Secure couldn't find anything. Neither did ESET or Malwarebytes. I don't know what to do. What could it be, if F-Secure doesn't recognize it? A real hack?

Edit: It think it is ok. I've read a bit in the net. It seems Chrome sometime does stupid things. May be one of them. At least I suppose so, if no Antimalware program finds anything. And since I restarted Chrome and deletet Chrome's temp folder, the problem is gone. I hope it stays away.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Got some problems with my PC

Appreciate that you are sharing your findings here, @RobertD! Thanks for keeping us posted.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Got some problems with my PC

Appreciate that you are sharing your findings here, @RobertD! Thanks for keeping us posted.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.