Forgot my anti theft password

Novice

Forgot my anti theft password

Hi

here is my SR ID:   1-561660206. I have provided you guys with all the other details already and have not yet received and assistance. it urgent that i can swap my sim's. and all that other #unlock# and #reset# from the other number does not work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Forgot my anti theft password

Hi,

Kindly open a Support Ticket or contact our Technical Support for further assistances regarding Security Code issue, this need to be handled outside of the F-Secure Community.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Kingoftheworld,

The reset is done, kindly check your e-mail for the instructions and do let our agent know if you need any further assistance in this case.

Best regards,

Gary

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Novice

I must say the Support service of F-Secure is pathetic, in fact non-existent !! This app does not have any method to recover lost password. Even the #UNLOCK# from trusted number does NOT work. There is a link on F-Secure site which asks for email to send the password recovery instructions, EMAIL NEVER COMES. Their LIVE CHAT NEVER WORKS.

I am stuck in a foreign country without phone and contacts and have been trying desperately to either contact these F-Secure guys or unlock using #UNLOCK# from trusted number. NOTHING WORKS !!

Anyone installing this stupid app is left on the mercy of these non-responding fellows to recover their data / phone.

If anyone can help me recover, please email instruction to: e-mail address

Thanks in advance

Edited: E-mail address removed for privacy protection.
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi,

Kindly open a Support Ticket or contact our Technical Support for further assistances regarding Security Code issue, this need to be handled outside of the F-Secure Community.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

View solution in original post

Scholar

Dear Sir,

after i contacted your support team, they said they have sent me a reset code but i havent recieved any code so please help me what to do.

Senior Advisor

Have you checked your spam folder?