F secure internet security unable to update its Network interception framework and spam filter.

Aspirant

F secure internet security unable to update its Network interception framework and spam filter.

My f secure internet security is unable to install its network interception framework and spam filter.

Every time i try to update it proceds to 11-12% and then fails.

I also tried offline update file from f secure to update it but no help.

Also reinstalling it doesn't help.

No response from customer care over chat..what to do?

f secure.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser

Re: F secure internet security unable to update its Network interception framework and spam filter.

If you've done all of the suggestions in your thread of yesterday, including running the Eset uninstall tool, then all I can suggest is that you send in a Support Ticket attaching the file produced from the Support Tool so that the tech guys can take a look at what may be going wrong.  Without looking into your system, we would only be guessing here.

But first, I would try a reboot, if you haven't already, and see if that triggers the update installers, and also check you don't have Windows Updates pending.  

1 REPLY 1
Superuser

Re: F secure internet security unable to update its Network interception framework and spam filter.

If you've done all of the suggestions in your thread of yesterday, including running the Eset uninstall tool, then all I can suggest is that you send in a Support Ticket attaching the file produced from the Support Tool so that the tech guys can take a look at what may be going wrong.  Without looking into your system, we would only be guessing here.

But first, I would try a reboot, if you haven't already, and see if that triggers the update installers, and also check you don't have Windows Updates pending.