F-Secure Safe cannot browse network

I'm F-Secure Safe genuine users, in the My SAFE to download and install the SAFE, my computer is a ASUS laptop, is the Chinese version of windows 8.1 to 64, after the installation of the SAFE: some web pages can not be normal browsing, such as some can download the file in the download to 97% when the left and right of theinterrupted download, some video web did not watch the video, such as www.youku.com and Youtube, can open the page, but can not play video. If I uninstall SAFE and all web pages can browse, video is soon to open and play. This is a problem, how to solve?

Comments

• Ben
    Ben Posts: 2,020 F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Hongtao,

Do you get any specific error when the video cannot  play or pages cannot be loaded?

Which web browser(version) are you having issue with?

• Hongtao
    Hongtao Posts: 3

Thank you for your attention to my question.

The premise:

Asus notebook computer

WINDOWS 8.1 Chinese version 64

IE browser version 11

Chrome browser

Problem description:

Just install the full normal operating system, installed immediately after installation, F-SECURE SAFE, found that many web pages can not be normal loading, some mainstream Q video site video can not be normal play, there are some normal file cannot be complete download.

These files can not download properly:

http://dldir1.qq.com/qqfile/qq/QQ7.0/14275/QQ7.0. exe

http://download.taobaocdn.com/wangwang/AliIM2014_taobao (8.00.43C).Exe

Wait, not these...

These video sites can not play video:

www.youku.com

www.youtube.com

If you uninstall F-SECURE SAFE, the problem is solved all.

EDIT: LINKS TO .EXE

• Ben
    Ben Posts: 2,020 F-Secure Product Expert

Hi,

In order to better investigate the problem, could you open a support ticket and provide an fsdiag of the system when F-secure is installed.

• Hongtao
    Hongtao Posts: 3

Have been submitted, thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info