F-Secure Freedome and F-Secure

Mutzel
Mutzel Posts: 3 New Member

I have renewed my subscriptions but after uninstalling and downloading again, it doesn't except my  Entry Code.and I don't have access to my F-Secure account. So I can't use my subsriptions. How can I solve the problem?

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Potential certified advices and help can be with direct F-Secure Support Channels (chat/phone):

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

but as my own unofficial suggestions:

--> when you talk about "my F-Secure Account" -> does it mean that your experience about F-Secure Total (SAFE+Freedome solutions);

If yes -> why it not possible to login?

--> if your experience about F-Secure Freedome (only): so... you got the installer from this page:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/freedome

and then launch it? Then you with try to add your "fresh" (?! or previous) code and this is not allowed? What Freedome UI trigger as notification's words?

--> maybe there is stuck with previous installation - if there is Windows platform?! (and possible to try use F-Secure Uninstallation Tool from next page: https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support-tools ); It will be possible to choose "Freedome/Logs" as potential 'full uninstalling/removing" things about Freedome;

Maybe after such tool -> will be possible to do clean installation for Freedome and try add your code/license else one time;

With another meanings available such knowledgebase article:

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/Why-doesn-t-my-F-Secure-Freedome/ta-p/79111

Thanks!

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Mutzel,

May I know what is the error message you see when you try to enter the code in Freedome? May I know what is the OS of your device?

• Mutzel

Hi Laksh, I'm using Window 10 and after deleting Freedome and F-Secure Safe I installed freedome again and when I enter my new code I receive the message: Code was not correct .... try again. When I log in to F-Secure account with my Email and password, the message is: No licenses available. I have paid for the renewal of both subscriptions for Freedomer and F-Secure Safe. On my Smartphone Freedom is still working but I can't get access to my downloaded F-Secure Safe programm when entering my Email and password. I also used a tablet that was damaged, so I should still have access to another device. Looking forward to your advice and thanks in advance for your assistance. 

• Laksh

Hi Mutzel,

The login option in Freedome is applicable if you have bought Total (which combines SAFE and Freedome).

However, in your case, may I know which installer are you using to install Freedome? Could you try to download a fresh installer from here and retry the installation?

• Mutzel

Hi Laksh, thanks I have reinstalled Freedome from your link and I have still the same problem, it doesn't except my Entry Code and I have no license. Do I have to uninstall the program before reinstalling? I must tell you, that I bought Freedome and F-Secure Safe seperately last year and renewed the subscriptions with two payments. I am not using F-secure Total. I have only access to my Account for F-Secure Safe but not for Freedome. How can I get Freedome running again? On my Smartphone both programs are running well.

• Laksh

Hi Mutzel,

Yes, it is recommended to uninstall and then reinstall Freedome on your device. You can follow this KB article for uninstalling Freedome.

However, if the issue with the license activation persists, kindly get in touch with our support team via chat or phone, so that they would be able to help you further.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info