Accessing Skygo

Networker
Networker Posts: 4 New Member

When F-Secure Freedome VPN is ON is it possible to access Skygo from within the UK or anywhere in the world? I get message back to me saying ' We can't confirm your location is in the UK. Please try later'.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Networker,

I was able to find this post in the Sky forum about Sky and Freedome. There is also another post in our Community about this.

• Networker

Hi Laksh

Thank you for your quick response. If F-Secure Freedome VPN is to be worth buying in future it needs to provide proper access to such facilities as Skygo as part of its standard features.  I hope the developers will take due note, or sales may come under significant pressure.

• Networker

I'm not sure why this thread is now shown as 'SOLVED'. It is not solved. I await a solution, so please can you change the designation?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Networker,

The reason the post was marked as solved is because this is a third party issue and we cannot do anything more to this. The “solved” in this case means other customers can find the answer if they have similar question. Hence we mark the thread as “solved” not the technical problem itself.

• Networker

As the person asking the question I should be the one permitted to say whether it has been solved. The fact that you  ( presumably on behalf of Freedome ) can do this unilaterally makes a mockery of the situation and gives a misleading impression to all readers.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info