Blank Freedome screen after installing on windows 7

nicolas86
nicolas86 Posts: 2 New Member

Good morning - I downloaded the program for windows 7, and after the install and opening the program I have a blank window with a small white box in it. I cant open freedome to put in my registration keys. I tried removing freedome and reinstalling but I get the same result. I do have an antivirus on my pc (Kaspersky) - not sure if this would be blocking anything

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi nicolas86,

I am not sure if the blank page might be related to Kaspersky IS, but there were issues reported that there was no Freedome VPN connection with KIS installed as seen in this post.

Do you have Kaspersky Secure Connection installed on your computer?

• nicolas86
    nicolas86 Posts: 2 New Member

No I do not. But I have not been able to install freedome on my win 7 laptop, the program is there, it shows up in the task bar when I open it but the screen is blank and has a small white box in the top left corner. I dont think it has anything to do with Kaspersky. Freedome works great on my ipad and iphone, problem is win7 laptop.

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi nicolas86,

Since you have already tried to uninstall and reinstall Freedome and the issue persists, please get in touch with our support via chat/phone to investigate further.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info