Freedom subscription

tulkas
tulkas Posts: 5 Observer

I've bought one year subscription to Freedom (I am extremely happy with the product) in January this year, associated with this account. 

Recently I had to format my laptop drive, installed freedom again, but while logging in with my personal account I cannot find any reference to the key or the payment I did. I remember receiving a document with the invoice in my email, but unfortunally I do not have either Smiley Sad 

Can I have any input on this?

Kind regards,

PS - I use this subscription with a mobile phone also. 

Comments

• tulkas
    PS2 - In my personal account I can see F-SAFE subscription provided by my ISP.
  • tulkas
    Found the invoice and code in old backups :) Activated it again, still should not I access this information via my personal account?

Thank you.
  • BSol
    BSol Posts: 1 New Member

I have the exact same problem as the original poster, except that I have no way of finding my original Freedome code (for 5 units, 12 months).

The code is not stated on my receipt from Clearbridge. I believe the code was given on the web page after the purchase was complete, but now I find myself in a situation where I have no way of retrieving this code.

How to proceed?

• TinaL
    TinaL Posts: 17 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @BSol

I will move this to support, and will contact you via email, so we can find your subscription.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info