Abonnement code doesn't work

Hi there.

on December, 28th 2016 I purchased a Total Internet Security and VPN license via amazon.de. Today I tried to install it the way it was described at amazon, but when I try to download I failed. At my.f-secure I was asked to enter my Abonnement Code, but the code wasn't accepted. Mistyping can be ruled out since I used copy and paste to enter the code.

What can I do to make it work?

Regards,

Sebastian

Comments

• quicksel77
    quicksel77 Posts: 3 New Member

the amazon installation instructions: "FÜR TOTAL SECURITY UND VPN-BENUTZER Sie sind neu bei F-Secure? Erstellen Sie ganz einfach ein neues "My F-Secure"-Konto: 1. Öffnen Sie den folgenden Link, um ein "My F-Secure"-Konto zu erstellen: URL: www.f-secure.com/totalbox [quicksel77: check, works fine] 2. Erstellen Sie Ihr Konto. [quicksel77: check, works fine] 3. Geben Sie Ihren Abonnementcode ein. [quicksel77: ALERT, DOESN'T WORK] 4. Wählen Sie "Gerät hinzufügen" und wählen Sie aus, wie Sie das Installationsprogramm erhalten möchten (Download, Link in einer E-Mail oder SMS) 5. Laden Sie das Installationsprogramm herunter und führen Sie die Installation auf dem Gerät durch. 6. Sie erhalten eine E-Mail mit der Anweisung zur Installation von F-Secure Freedome. Sobald die Installation abgeschlossen ist, werden Sie aufgefordert, sich mit Ihren My F-Secure-Konto anzumelden.

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Copy and paste is not always as reliable as it sounds.  You may inadvertently have a space at the end or beginning, for example.  I suggest that you try typing in the code manually and see what happens.  If that fails, and you are certain you have done everything else correctly, then I suggest that you raise a Support Ticket with your purchase details, so that the team can look into it for you.  

• quicksel77
    quicksel77 Posts: 3 New Member

I also tried to type out the code, of course, but got the same response. I'll contact your support tomorrow via chat and raise a ticket.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info