Problems with renewal (new sub keys)

Have just bought 2 x 3 computer subscriptions to renew on 6 PCs.
Installed on one PC okay, but other two devices don't show updated subscription ... one can't connect for updates even thought internet connection is okay.
Other PCs won't accept subscription keys.
Now (by mistake) installed 2nd key to original PC which has extended subscription to 2019 - which I don't want to do!

It's Sunday - there's no Chat and no Phone Support ... and no other options.

Now have 5 PCs without protection, so not happy.

This is first problem I've had renewing in about 10 years.

What can I do?

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Did you purchase the subscriptions via your SAFE Portal?  If so, then you will need to install on the devices from there, by clicking Add Device.  Don't worry too much about the licence used in error, as it should give you the option to re-use an inactive license if you run out.

If the above isn't relevent, then please let us know how your purchased your subscriptions.

• Davidmcc3
    Davidmcc3 Posts: 2 New Member

Hi

Purchased via email reminder link - don't think that ties in with a Safe account

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

So, is this F-Secure Internet Security and not F-Secure SAFE?  If so, I think you will need to raise a Support Ticket, as other than suggesting that you check that the keys have been input correctly (which I'm sure you've done), there's not much we can do here to help with licensing issues.  

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info