Transferring licenses on iOS

richardt
richardt Posts: 3 New Member

Hi,

I purchased a 5-device license for my family during the holidays.  Unfortunately (or fortunately, I guess) two of the devices have now been replaced now and we're unable initiate a license transfer as mentioned (https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/Why-Freedome-asks-for-a-license/ta-p/78984).

I tried installing Freedome on my Windows machine instead to try to get the transfer option to come up.... which it did, but it did not give me an option to "Cancel".  Now it went and transferred a license on a my Windows system that doesn't need it.  Is there any other way to manage the licenses since my entire family is only using Freedome on iOS devices?

Thanks!

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi richardt,

If you are using all iOS devices for Freedome, kindly get in touch with our Support via phone or chat in order to proceed further.

• richardt

Thanks Laksh,

I'm guessing there's no other way right now?  I've attempted to contact support via the live chat during the hours it's open and never got a technician (I left the window open as I did other work and eventually gave up).  When calling the US/Canada line during the support hours, the call picks up and immediately disconnects.  

I'm not sure how else to contact support anymore.

• richardt
    Hi Laksh,

I've tired calling a few times (all immediately hang-up) and still have yet to have a technician pick up the instant chat.

But if those are the only ways to contact to handle my license issue, I guess I don't have a choice.

Thanks for your help though!
  • Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi richardt,

I will send you a private message to discuss further.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info