freedome ip configuration

gold1
gold1 Posts: 4 New Member

when my f secure freeedome i on i cannot connect to the internet. i have run a fix this problem on my laptop and it is saying freedome vpn connection doesnt have a valid ip configuration. how do i resolve this as i have to keep turning off freedome so i can use the internet explorer

Comments

• gold1

Since a upgrade from freedome i now cannot access the internet explorer ,i have to turn freedome off to get any access to the internet.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi gold1,

Is this the first time installation of Freedome on this computer and what is the version of Freedome installed?

What is the OS of this device? Could you please post the screenshot of the error as well?

• gold1

Hi , This is not a first time installation of f secure freedome i have had it installed since october with no problems. I recieved a message last friday to update freedome and since then i cannot access the internet if freedome is switched on. I use windows 10 . I ran a windows fix this problem and it showed a message saying freedome vpn connection doesnt have a valid ip configuration. i can connect to the internet if i turn off freedome . I am a novice at this so a easy explanation to the problem would be gratefully accepted.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi gold1,

I am wondering if this might need further investigation from the Support team as to see what caused the issue after the upgrade. Kindly get in touch with our Support team via phone or chat in order to troubleshoot further.

• gold1

i phoned customer support who removed freedome via remote control on my laptop then reinstalled it.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info