Help page Feedback not working

sysopa
sysopa Posts: 8 Observer

Hello

E-mail feedback on help page is not working

by trying I get the following message

Sending email failed

Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed

I'm using Thunderbird and it is working fine with and without Freedome

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi sysopa,

Thank you for notifying us about your issue. We checked with our Freedome Product team about this and it seems to be a Windows 10 related issue. The product team is improving the feedback mechanisms in the product.

However, should you have any issues with Freedome and would like to provide inputs, please get in touch with our Support team via chat or call them directly.

• Michaël
    Michaël Posts: 4 New Member

hey i' m Michaël from near brussels and i finally have evidence trough F-secure.

a men how is family brought somewhat years ago the prime minister down...He need to step down, my father had a high position ad a tabocco firm...Its starting to make sense,altough i don't know for sure, how's been hacking me. there are red flags and i hope i can speak to you by phone.( all my phones,tv laptop...PS3have been hacked). i have to buy  callmoney. this night i tryed to contact you but i coudn,t connect and it wasn,t windows...and indeed  time my cursor was moving over the screen.  but i have many things to say. in 4 years there did happen a lot thing to my mother...i gues my father and me. To put it blanck the are destroying are lives.

hope to here from you soon

Greetings

@sysopa wrote:

Hello

E-mail feedback on help page is not working

by trying I get the following message

Sending email failed

Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed

I'm using Thunderbird and it is working fine with and without Freedome

hacking

• sysopa
    sysopa Posts: 8 Observer

I have the problem on win7 to

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi sysopa,

I have forwarded your feedback/post to the Freedome product team. If you would still like to get in touch regarding Freedome issues to our support, please call or chat with them as mentioned in my previous post. They will help to troubleshoot further with your Freedome issues.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info