No licenses available

Robert90
Robert90 Posts: 4 New Member

I am trying to install Freedome on my brothers computer, he has installed the program on his computer and is trying to log in using my e-mail and password, and all he gets is an error box saying

"No licenses available. You do not have any licenses to install Freedome".

(It is the same email as to my F-secure Safe subscription)

I googled it and there should be a transfer option but I can't see that button anywhere. 

What can I do? I have only used two licenses (of three), and haven't reinstalled Freedome, atleast I can't remember that I ever have.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Robert90,

May I know how did you purchase Freedome? Yes, we do have the license transfer option with Freedome as mentioned in this article.

Are you using the latest installer with Freedome from here?

• Robert90

Through the website, on a computer. 

Yes, I am using the installer from your website. 

I never get the license transfer option. Only the error msg. I login here and this message appears

• [Deleted User]

Hi Robert90,

Sorry for getting back to you late. Are you still having this issue with the license validation? Please let us know.

• Robert90
    Yes I still have this problem, Unfortunately
  • Robert90

I log in using my SAFE login (it is the same e-mail I used purchasing Freedome)

Where do I get the Freedome license code? Can't recall getting one when I purchased Freedome

EDIT:

I checked my email inbox again and found the code from when I ordered Freedome, and that worked to activate freedome. Problem solved!

Thank you for your help!

• [Deleted User]

Hi Robert90,

Yes, I asked our Support team to resend your order email with the license code. Please use that Freedome code for any installation till the license is valid.

Thanks for confirming that the issue is resolved. Glad to know!

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info