freedome win/android

jjsr1980
jjsr1980 Posts: 2 New Member

Hi all,

new to freedome. Great so far.

1. Win: it's possible to set websites that arent't covered by the vpn? background is the netflix ban. I only want to use freedome for security reasons - not for watching geoblocked content.

On Android it works when i set an app to overgo the vpn service. This way it works well for the netflix app. Which leads to second point...

2. Android: I use a SGS6edge and STab3 first has Android 6.1 ,  2nd Android 4.4

On edge i can use the app exception -  on tab is this option missing. Is it android or Smartphone/tab behaviour?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi jjsr1980,

Welcome to our Community!

The 'Apps bypassing VPN' option is available in Android and not in Windows. Is the version of Freedome on both of your Android devices the same? If not, could you update it to the recent version of Freedome and check the settings again?

• jjsr1980
    jjsr1980 Posts: 2 New Member

I got the Version from Google Play Store. As there is only one Version i think they are the same. But as described, i'm missing the app bypass menu.

And on windows there is no way to except webadresses from vpn?

Maybe we have to wait how far netflix will go with there ban politics...

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi jjsr1980,

Since both the versions of Freedome is the same, the same features should be present in both the Android devices. Please open a support request in order to investigate this further.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info