Banking security does not work anymore

Since yesterday the banking security window does not work with my online banking homepage. The window that does normally pop up does not pop up anymore. Is the banking security still working or not and what can I do to resolve the problem???

Thanks

Das Banking Schutz Fenster kommt seit gestern nicht mehr wenn ich die Seite der Bank und die Login Daten eingebe. Ist der Schutz trotzdem aktiv oder wo liegt der Fehler und wie kann ich ihn beheben?

Danke

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Magisthan,

I have moved your post to the Internet Security/SAFE board. May I know if your Banking protection has been turned on in your product? Does it not work for any of the Banking sites?

What is version and product you are using in which you see this issue?

• Magisthan
    Magisthan Posts: 12 New Member

Hi Laksh,

I am using Firefox 47..0.1

Browsing Protection is enabled

F-Secure 16.2

Antivirus 14.160 build 100
    DeepGuard 5.0 build 592
    E-mail Filtering 1.02 build 20399
    Management Agent 8.30 build 43245
    User Interface 18.00 build 536
    Virus Protection 11.00 build 22100

In my second online banking account the protection works well.the other one does not work either with Chrome nor Firefox

Thanks.

• [Deleted User]

Hi Magisthan,

Quoting your words 'In my second online banking account the protection works well', does it refer to one of your banking websites? Or does it refer to one of your user accounts in your computer?

• Magisthan

Hi Laksh,

I have a bookmark for each banking account. When I click on the bookmark from the banking account that works,  the security frame pop up immediately.

When I try the same with the second account it does not pop up.

The bookmarks refer to the online login site from the banks.

• [Deleted User]

Hi Magisthan,

Could you share with me the banking website for which Banking Protection does not pop up?

• Magisthan

Hi Laksh,

I will send you a PM with the bank website.

• [Deleted User]

Hi Magisthan,

I saw the banking website. Please submit a sample of the website to our labs for analysis. They will update the necessary rating to the banking website. Kindly select the option 'Banking protection related issue or problem' when submitting the website for analysis.

• Magisthan

Hi Laksh,

I have submitted the sample URL. The seems to have an javascript error when calling s.tl

Just to inform you. So I got 5 service tickets Smiley Wink

Thanks.

• [Deleted User]

Thanks for updating, Magisthan. I hope the URL's rating have been updated by now.

• Magisthan
    I got a reply from the service Team that they gave updated thw banking Website. I will try later. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info