Extending Freedom subscription

rdm
rdm Posts: 5 New Member

Hello. My subscription has about one month to go and I got the special offer email with 15 months etc. I paid for that online, but do not know where to put in my code. Do I really have to download the application again -- it is working fine on my mac already, I just want to extend it.

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi rdm,

You can enter the new subscription on to your devices only 30 days before the expiry of the current subscription. If you already have Freedome installed, you can just validate the license under Subscription in the application.

• rdm

Many thanks, but there is no place there in Subscription for me to enter the code? It just says Subscription active till July 25.

• Laksh

Hi rdm,

Just to confirm with you, is your issue with the subscription happening on a Mac OS? Is your previous subscription also purchased from F-Secure?

• rdm

Yes, Mac OS, and yes, purchased from F-Secure

• lobo1970
    lobo1970 Posts: 5 Observer

Same here!

I got several emails that my subscription is about to expire, though it is vaild until Dec 6th. I bought the 15 months offer and do not have a field where I can put in my code.

Mac OSX and iOS 

• lobo1970

No, it is expiring on 6th Dec.

I was wondering why I get the notification of expiration so early. First it came a month ago.

• Laksh

Hi lobo1970,

Do you still see the pop up message for renewal in Freedome?

• lobo1970

It’s no popup I got three mails in the last few weeks

• rdm

Mine has now finally allowed me to enter the purchase code and is working.

• Laksh

Glad to know it is resolved, @rdm. Thanks for updating.

@lobo1970, we are checking about the emails you received with our Freedome team. I will keep you posted.

• Mikat
    Mikat Posts: 1 New Member

I purchased new Freedom license to extend my subsciption  (ending in January), why is not possible to put in the code already now. I don't understand why you make it so difficult for existing customers to use your marketing offers. Now I have to wait till January before I can activate my new subsciption.

• alan81266
    alan81266 Posts: 4 New Member

Yes it expired today. I have my reference # that I was given in my e-mail confirmation.

• alan81266

No to the mac it is windows and yes I subscribed on the f-secure freedome site.

• alan81266

I never received a code just reference number.

• Tapsucca
    Tapsucca Posts: 499 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi and thank you for your message,

I will send you a personal message where you can find you license key.

• alan81266
    Thank you. I hate going with out my Freedome. It just don't feel right.
This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info