mobile security forgotten security code

I have installed the 7 day trial version of the mobile secuirty. Unfortunately I forgot the security code that I set up on it. Now I can't uninstall it, open my work email or calendar, surf the net, change parental controls which i accidentally set to child instead of adult etc. Basically  I can't use my phone !! I called support 3 times yesterday I finally got through to someone who could help me. I wound up purchasing the software and he told me that I should be able to get a sms code sent to my phone which would unlock it within 24 hours. I haven't gotten that code yet. He also emailed me an unlock code which I could send to my phone from another cell phone. I did that 3 hours ago and yet I am still in the same boat as I was in when this fiasco started. I wanted to know what other steps should I take to get this resolved. I have emailed, called etc but nothing is working and I HAVE to get into my phone to change these parameters for my work email and calendar to work. Once you get the unlock code sent to your phone via SMS what should you do next? Is there another step to take to get it to recognize the unlock code? ANY help would be greatly appreciated. 

Comments

• Also I forgot to mention that I have tried 8 times to connect to the internet chat help but it just hangs and then finally disconnects after sitting there saying that it is waiting on a technican to connect. So that option is not working for me. 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi,

If the issue here is still persisting, kindly open a support ticket. You can find the form here:

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact/request

• i am from vietnammes
    chi dùm tôi cách lấy mã code. Thank.
  • Please

@ciecie66 wrote:

I have installed the 7 day trial version of the mobile secuirty. Unfortunately I forgot the security code that I set up on it. Now I can't uninstall it, open my work email or calendar, surf the net, change parental controls which i accidentally set to child instead of adult etc. Basically  I can't use my phone !! I called support 3 times yesterday I finally got through to someone who could help me. I wound up purchasing the software and he told me that I should be able to get a sms code sent to my phone which would unlock it within 24 hours. I haven't gotten that code yet. He also emailed me an unlock code which I could send to my phone from another cell phone. I did that 3 hours ago and yet I am still in the same boat as I was in when this fiasco started. I wanted to know what other steps should I take to get this resolved. I have emailed, called etc but nothing is working and I HAVE to get into my phone to change these parameters for my work email and calendar to work. Once you get the unlock code sent to your phone via SMS what should you do next? Is there another step to take to get it to recognize the unlock code? ANY help would be greatly appreciated. 

bring me my number on Emile *REMOVED
    security forgotten security code
  • please help me i forgot my security code
  • MJ-perComp
    MJ-perComp Posts: 432 Superuser

Please contact support

no chance to help you here!

• nayan007
    nayan007 Posts: 41 Observer

Please contact the F-Secure technical support team for this issue,they will help you out Smiley Happy

• mary
    mary Posts: 1

Hi, i also have the porblem as :  mobile security forgotten security code.

how could I solve this ? i am so hurry for that because the mobile non-working at all .

• Hailan
    Hailan Posts: 50 Active Engager

Hi,

If the issue here is still persisting, kindly open a support ticket. You can find the form here.

Best Regards,
    Hailan

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info