F-Secure Uninstallation Tool.exe and Easy Clean Beta

Does anyone try the F-Secure's UninstallationTool.exe?

I did try out these tools and found that it cannot remove the Encrypted Quarantine Folder...

No matter how I try to delete the folder it won't remove the File directory completely!

http://support.kaspersky.com/kis2010/error?qid=208280259

Well there seems to be  a new Beta for F-Secure's  Easy Clean.

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/labs_global/removal/easy-clean

Enfcmedic384

Best Answers

• MJ-perCompMJ-perComp Posts: 1,098
    Accepted Answer

Hi,

we use it almost daily at one of our customers Smiley Happy

Why do you want to iuninstall?

What Version of F-Secure was installed?

Try in safe mode.

• ConanConan Posts: 1
    Accepted Answer

Ran 2012 version, very happy with it. However, after extending the member period for another year, everything went wrong. First it told me that I had 10 days left after giving the update code.  Oh by the way, google chrome also crashed al of a sudden... Uninstalled the f-secure, loaded a testversion instead and after that I tried to enter the code again to upgrade: "This code is allready in use".... (no kidding). Did a system recovery to an earlier date. In the mean time the system told me while installing f-secure again that there were conflicitng versions and if I wanted to have it taken away. Sure, as long as I can get my program running like before, go ahead. Install finished, reboot and voila, No f-secure to be found??? So, decided to take care of deletion myself. But no way mr. Can't find data so no deletion possible. WTF to that! Aparrently there is still a version 2009 in my system but I cannot get rid of this. Somewhere along the line I think I saw the possibility passing by on the screen which said I had to remove it through a special program provided by f-secure to delete it in the right way. Nope, can't find it on the help pages. So... who can help me out here?

• RoshX13RoshX13 Posts: 1
    Accepted Answer

You can Manually delete F-Secure

1. Go to registry (Press Ctrl+R then type regedit hit enter)

2. In REGISTRY Press Ctrl+F then type f-secure

3. Delete All the result

Shorcut key

Press F3 to find next

Press Del to delete

Press Enter click Yes . . .

Reminder : Make sure that you only delete the Item with F-SECURE word

Agent Rosh -

Answers

This discussion has been closed.