Freedome not starting anymore

Lepi_fin
Lepi_fin Posts: 2 New Member

Hi,

I had a free trial for 7 days and just bought a license for a year. Before I bought the license Freedome didn't start just like now, but I thought it due to expiration of free trial period.

Now it just doesn't start, it will try to make a connection but disconnect in 5-10 secs. I have tried many location in Europe but no luck. I'm quite pissed off currently, because just paid 50 euros for this app and it wont start and work. It work just fine for 6-7 days when I had a trial. I have WP10 on my laptop and installed Freedom app in last week. Has someone seen similar problems recently?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Lepi_fin,

Sorry to hear about your disappointment. Is there any error message you see when it keeps connecting and disconnecting again and again?

What is the version of Freedome installed on your device currently?

• Lepi_fin
    Lepi_fin Posts: 2 New Member

Hi,

just getting this message that cannot connect. Toggling between connecting - disconneting.

I have version 1.2.2729. Can I uninstall this and then try to reinstall?

Br,

Harri

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Lepi_fin,

You can try to uninstall and reinstall Freedome using your code. Do let us know if the issue gets resolved. If the issue persists, I would recommend to chat with our Support team or open a support request in order to get this investigated further.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info