Freedome License Code not working

MpQ
MpQ Posts: 9 New Member

I am getting the message "This ID is not valid for this device" when I enter a multi-subscription code on my Iphone and a Windows 10 machine.  I do not have a subscription via the App Store.   Please advise on how to fix this.  I have 3 subscriptions left on this multi-code subscription, but am unable to use them.   Thank you!   

Comments

• MpQ

I should have also added that I purchased the multi-device license from F-Secure.  I am trying to use the codes to extend the validity period of a different subscription, also obtained from F-secure.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello MPQ,

It is not possible to extend your subscription time with a new code if you still have lots of time left on your currently active subscription. If you try to do so, you will indeed receive the message you mentioned.

How many days do you still have left on your current subscription?

• MpQ

6 months left.   I purchased these codes before the change in license rules.  If I can't apply them now, then I will be forfeiting the codes (and thus have wasted the money) since 2/5 are in use already.  What should I do?

• MpQ

Could someone from F-secure help me with this?  I have paid money for license keys that I can't use!  I love the product, but this is not good. 

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info