Subscription code invalid

Langrj
Langrj Posts: 3 Observer

Hello,

Trying to watch football and when I installed the new version the software says my code is invalid. How to proceed?

-Robert

Comments

• Langrj
    Langrj Posts: 3 Observer

Just shows this. I have not installed the software on another device...

Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 20.18.38.png

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Langrj,

I will send you a private message for further discussion on this issue.

• WL
    WL Posts: 3 New Member

This is also happening to me . Can someone from FSecure please assist?

• WL

Can you please message me? The same issue is happening to me.

• zmuuzi
    zmuuzi Posts: 2 New Member

re-installed rom and code not valid. I tried to get a new one, but no go. Please provide new code.

• Laksh

Hi @zmuuzi and @WL,

May I know from where you purchased Freedome? Please let us know if this is a single license or a multi license code for Freedome.

• zmuuzi
    zmuuzi Posts: 2 New Member
    It came with Safe. Samsung deal. Please check my credentials from your database... Single licence...
  • WL

Multi-license purchased directly from F-Secure

• Zeezop
    Zeezop Posts: 1 New Member

Hi,

I have same problem.

I bought in August 7 licenses for F-Secure Safe and got sametime 7 licenses free for Freedome. I thought it was a good deal.

Now that Freedome license code doesn't work anymore. Code is incorrect? I have used 1 code for testing but after iPhone re-install it doesn't work anymore.

Regards,

Zeezop

• UNkownParticle
    UNkownParticle Posts: 3 New Member

I'm in the same case. I've got a problem with windows and I've had to re-installed it, and when I install Freedom secure again, I didn't try to use the code.

I went to US for two weeks and when I arrive yesterday, it expired, so I try my code and the code is wrong !

I try the second one I got and same thing ? Could you please let me know why it doesn't work ?

Thank you for your time .

• Laksh

Hi @UNkownParticle,

May I know how you purchased Freedome?

• UNkownParticle

It was with a promotion from your website in November or December. With this promotion, I could get 3 codes

• Laksh

Hi UNkownParticle,

Are you mentioning about the SAFE-Freedome promotion? If yes, did you purchase SAFE from F-Secure. When did you purchase your SAFE licenses?

If you have not purchased SAFE, did you just sign up for a trial account? Our limited offer (ended on 30th of September) was a “Buy SAFE, Get 1year of Freedome for free” offer.

We have been expiring the Freedome subscription codes which are linked to trial F-Secure Safe licenses, as the free year of Freedome subscription was only for the customers who purchased F-Secure Safe from the campaign. When we expire those Freedome subscriptions, we will set them to have one week grace period before they expire. If multiple Freedome subscription codes have been used on the same device, the installation will still have one week grace period.

Multi-platform subscriptions of Freedome are available through our web pages at https://freedome.f-secure.com/. Single platform subscriptions can be purchased for Apple iPad and iPhones through the Apple App Store and for Android devices through Google Play Store.

• UNkownParticle

I check directly on the website who told about the promotion and actually, it was a promotion that happen late September 2015.

http://www.dealabs.com/gratuit/f-secure-freedome-vpn---3-licences-dun-an/152968

It explain that after tour create an account on your website, you could get 3 promo code. I get te 3 code and I used one, but the laptop that I used get a big problem and I had to re-install it without being able to enter windows.

And after that, I explain that I install and let the trial version and when I came back from US, it was expired and it didn't take mt first or second code.

• zee
    zee Posts: 1 New Member

I was so excited to find this on my isp providers downloads.  I downloaded and F-Secure gave me a subscription code.  I entered the code and it stated it had been downloaded or used to many times and was invalid.  I downloaded a second time and received the same code.  I then logged in to f-secure support chat and waited five minutes to have the chat tech disconnect me without typing anything.  I am not impressed with your support but have heard good things about your product and would like a good subscription code please. 

• Laksh

Hi zee,

Based on your information, please check this link on why your F-Secure Freedome voucher does not work.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info