Renewal payment f secure safe

Options

although renewal and payment showing on account I still get message telling me to renew within next 27 days. - why?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    Options

Hi Jm1,

Since this is regarding the payment/renewal of your SAFE account, I would recommend to open a support request in order to check or confirm on your subscription renewal.

• Jm1
    Jm1 Posts: 7 Observer
    Options

Confirmation of renewal has been received via email. But still receiving message about expiry (now 18 days left) when computer is switched on.

• Jm1
    Options
    Confirmation of renewal has been received via email. But still receiving message about expiry (now 18 days left) when computer is switched on. Updating software as usual at present.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Hi Jm1,

Have you been able to contact our Support team about this issue as mentioned in my last post? Please do open a support ticket if the issue persists.

• Jm1
    Options
    Thanks but how do I open support ticket?
    Cleverbridge have acknowledged payment and say to contact F Secure. Still receiving message today that expiry is up at end of month on both devices I use.
  • Jm1
    Options
    Have now found link from previous message to open support ticket.
  • Jm1
    Options
    Hello,
    Just to update. Have contacted both Cleverbridge and F-Secure - opened support ticket and followed instructions to uninstall then reinstall software; however, it hasn't worked. Now 13 days left. What will happen - will I still be protected? Used on two devices and both display same message. Account details show payment has been received.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Hi Jm1,

I have highlighted your reply to our support team in your respective case. They will check further on this and get back to you soon.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Thanks for updating us, @Jm1! Glad to know all sorted now.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info