F-Secure Freedom Subscription Issues

krunal02
krunal02 Posts: 2 New Member

I'd received & activated three (3) freedom vouchers, totalling of 3 years of subscription in late september 2015. Since then it has only been about 4 months and today when i tried to use the software it says my subscription has expired. I tried to re-enter the 3 voucher codes but non of them work anymore. I am supposed to have subscription until 2018 per my original subscription. Please help/advise.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi krunal02,

May I know if you got the 3 Freedome codes from the SAFE trial account? If yes, please be informed that our limited offer(ended on 30th of September) was a “Buy SAFE, Get 1year of Freedome for free” offer.
    Consumers who do not pay for SAFE after the trial period, will be prompted to pay to continue using Freedome for free.

We are now in the process of expiring the Freedome subscription codes that are linked to trial F-Secure SAFE licenses, as the free 1-year Freedome subscription was only for customers who purchased F-Secure SAFE from the campaign. These Freedome subscriptions will be expired over the next few weeks.

When we expire these Freedome subscriptions, your Freedome subscription will expire 7 days after this. If multiple Freedome subscription codes have been used on the same device, your installation will expire one week after we expire the subscription.

Multi-platform Freedome subscriptions are available from our web pages at https://freedome.f-secure.com/. Single platform subscriptions can be purchased for Apple iPad and iPhones from the Apple App Store and for Android devices from the Google Play Store.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info