Freedome license count

Koorben
Koorben Posts: 1 New Member

Hello !

I recently bought freedome : 1 year, 3 devices.

I used the code on my laptop (w8) but had to uninstall freedome right after that, reinstalled it and used the code again. Now freedome is working perfectly well but I am afraid that my number of licenses left is wrong.

It should be : 1 license used on my laptop + 2 licenses left to use. But reading the forum it might have turned into : 2 licenses used for the same laptop and only one left to use.

Would it be possible to check if everything is ok ?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Koorben,

There is no current option to reset the licenses used for Freedome. Freedome code is valid per installation; so when you reinstall it, another license is used from your code. Our RND is working on this functionality.

At this point, I would recommend to use your Freedome code for your future devices during the validation. If you happen to get any error message when validating further devices, please let us know so that we can assist further.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Koorben,

Our latest version of Freedome for PC allows you to transfer your licence (this should also work in case of a clean reinstallation) which resets your Freedome licenses. Please check this article for more information on the license reset procedure.

Make sure that you have the latest version installed(v1.1.2531.0 ) in use.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info