Freedom does not accept valid license !!

whitefox
whitefox Posts: 18 Observer

Hello, recently formatted the computer but when I enter the license (still valid the Freedome) is always to give mistake! The Freedome says that license has already been used many times, so I have to buy another . When still have about half a year valid license!

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi whitefox,

Could you please share with us the following details?

1. Screenshot of the error message

2. How many devices are currently using the code?

3. Is it a single or a multi license code?

• whitefox

Screenshot of the error message :

Error-You have reached the maximum number of installations with this code.Please make a new purchase to extend your Freedome subscription.

Current Subscription -12 months for 1 device .

Only ends in April !!!!

It all started when I had to format  the  computer !!!!

• Laksh

Hi whitefox,

Could you please send me a private message of your code which you used for validating? Also, is this the only computer which is having Freedome installed currently?

• whitefox

Laksh I do not send my license to anyone. I have a principle which is not trust anyone! I have a license to one computer, and a license for three computers. I checked and there is no mistake. I'm just upset because it is money invested and I see no return!

• Laksh

Hi @whitefox,

I do understand your situation here. I would then recommend to open a support ticket from this form so that our Support team can have a look at your details and help you further.

Currently, there is no option to reset the Freedome code which is already used on the devices. Our RND team is working on this functionality. In order to check on the details and assist further, we need certain information. That was the reason I asked for the license code from you. However, please do contact our support team so that they can help proceed further on this issue.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info