No longer have 365 day subscription

SkyBadger
SkyBadger Posts: 8 New Member

I had gotten a promo code off an offer I had seen on Reddit, and now the license I've been using on my PC changed from 300 days left to 1 day left, but my phone still has till October 8th, 2016.

Comments

• llec_
    llec_ Posts: 2 New Member

Hi,

Some problem here. I had ~300 days left and suddenly it dropped into 3 days. I noticed this yesterday.

• drvofix
    drvofix Posts: 9 New Member

Same problem… now I have 2 days left. F-Secure would you be so kind to check this problem. Smiley Sad

• bigboomer
    bigboomer Posts: 1 New Member

Mine disappeared too,  1 day left, though i had stacked three codes, for three years....

• drvofix
    drvofix Posts: 9 New Member
    1 day left too. I didn't stacked codes, just used only one code. If they don't respond I'm going to PIA.

They just lured us with 1 year voucher and then shorten to 3 months... no explanation so far, bad customer support.
  • any123
    any123 Posts: 2 New Member

Just went with pia 2 yrs x $60, as seen here on their forums Fsecure Freedom lacks support. It can be a simple log in issue or a trial, they just lack customer service support. For those reading do your self a favor and go with someone else. 

• CC89
    CC89 Posts: 2 New Member

Same problem here. no idea waht's going on.

• mama
    mama Posts: 1 New Member

@any123 wrote:

Just went with pia 2 yrs x $60, as seen here on their forums Fsecure Freedom lacks support. It can be a simple log in issue or a trial, they just lack customer service support. For those reading do your self a favor and go with someone else. 

lol<zzzz"zzzz'> lol%253Czzzz%2522zzzz%2527%253E
  • Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Everyone,

We are now expiring the Freedome subscription codes which are linked to trial F-Secure Safe licenses; as the free year of Freedome subscription was only for the customers who purchased F-Secure Safe from the campaign.

When we expire those Freedome subscriptions, we will set them to have one week grace period before they expire. If multiple Freedome subscription codes have been used on the same device, the installation will still have one week grace period. We are not expiring all these subscription codes in one run, instead we'll expire them in batches.

Multi-platform subscriptions of Freedome are available through our web pages at https://freedome.f-secure.com/. Single platform subscriptions can be purchased for Apple iPad and iPhones through the Apple App Store and for Android devices through Google Play Store.

• SkyBadger
    SkyBadger Posts: 8 New Member
    Well, that's pretty terrible. To give customers a promise of 1-year and then take it away.
This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info