Can't activate license

julle1
julle1 Posts: 5 New Member

Hi,

I have a multi device subscription that I can't activate on my iOS devices.

I had originally bought the service directly from Apple App Store. Now I also bought multi device subscription during black friday sales. My original subscription expired on the 10th of december, and I was told to wait till then to upgrade the license to the newly bought multi device subscription. 

But now that I try to do that there is no option to enter the subscription code. Only option on Freedome app is to restore purchaces or to renew it again through App Store. If I remember correctly the option to apply the personal subscription code was there when the App Store lisence was active (before the 10th Dec, but it didn't work then when I tried), but not anymore.

How can I use the subscription I bought during black friday?

This situation is both on iPad and iPhone. I've tried to uninstall and install the application, but that doesn't help.

On the instructions it says: "Even though the subscription is cancelled, the auto-renewable subscription remains valid until the end of the original subscription period. Once the subscription expires, Freedome notifies you and you can enter your personal subscription code that you received from the F-Secure eStore provider."

That sounds good and well, but the problem is that the option to enter personal subscription code doesn't exist.

Comments

• TuomasR
    TuomasR Posts: 2 F-Secure Employee

Hey,

So basically, it's worded a little weirdly. 

Under subscription, under the options choose  "already buy  a multidevice subscription" and from their "enter your  Freedome account id

Is it still not there?

• julle1

Nope, this is what I see under Subscription: http://i.imgur.com/XXzrbUJ.png

IIRC there was an option to choose what you mentioned when my previous subscription through App Store was still active (I tried it then but the activation code provided didn't work,I assumed because the subscription through App Store was still active), but not anymore. 

I've already lost two weeks of my subscription due to this Smiley Sad

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @julle1,

This has been fixed. Could you please retry and update us on the scenario?

• julle1

Hi,

Yes, forgot to update. 

All working now! Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info