Licence Subscription

I just noticed in the 'common settings' for my security how one of the licences, other than the one allocated to this PC, has been used showing a Device ID (plus number)...I haven't allocated any other licence to any other device for not owning another device, other than this PC?

How do I remove this allocated licence to a device that is not known to me.device ID.jpg

Seems odd how suddenly the security is protecting some thing unknown to us....plot thickens.

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    Have you by any chance reinstalled the program on that same machine?

Whilst it may be a mystery, it needn't be too much of a concern, as if you ever needed all three licences, you would be able to re-use any inactive ones. Not the point, I know, but just thought I'd mention it.
  • paulw
    paulw Posts: 5 New Member

That could be a possibility, however, the 'device ID' given with the 'account ID' that is allocated to this PC (device) as licence one, is not the same ID number that is being used for the second licence allocated to the unknown device. It is a completely different device that the security are aware for...as for inactive ones, surely that happens when the subscription needs renewing at the end of it's expiry date?

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info