Windows Phone

Manxmonkey
Manxmonkey Posts: 10 New Member
Anyone know if the VPN is supposed to work on Windows Phones. It appeared to be applicable so I've bought it and it seemed to download but the app isn't here. They sent me an email to say welcome (maybe to verify it) but the email wouldn't open!!!

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Manxmonkey,

Currently, Freedome is not supported on Windows phone OS. Referring to this thread, we're considering it at the moment but no decisions finalized yet.

• Manxmonkey
    So although it appeared to download ok it hasn't so presumably it hasn't used up one of my 3 licenses. I think I'll buy an Android phone as I'm fed up with the lack of available aps. Even BBC iPlayer didn't upgrade their app after Windows 7!
  • Laksh

Hi Manxmonkey,

The code has to be validated during the installation in order to be taken into use. So, your code would not be used if the installer was just downloaded to the phone.

• Manxmonkey
    I'm really happy with this Lumia 930 but so many apps aren't available I think I'm going to buy an Android. How do I go about installing it ? I'm still travelling so I'll wait until I get home after Christmas.
  • Laksh

Hi Manxmonkey,

Hope you are back after Christmas and a happy new year to you!

You can install Freedome on your Android device from the Google play store. Please search for F-Secure Freedomoe VPN and you can install it on your Android phone.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info