Subscription code doesn't work

Antti82
Antti82 Posts: 6 New Member

Hi

I had to reinstall Freedome because it had problems after win 10 1511 upgrade. Somekind of driver error..

So I would need another code, because I have already installed Freedome once with the code.

Could you send me another asap?

Best regards

Antti Kinnula

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi antti,

May I have the following information so that it will be easier for me to check on this further?

- Where was the code purchased? Is it from F-Secure website directly?

- Is it a multi license or a single license code?

- Have you tried to use this code on the device again? Is there any error message seen?

• Antti82

Hi

I had f-secure freedome for free when i bought F-Secure SAFE. It was an limited offer and ended on 30.9.2015. It's a single licence code. And I have tried it already again after reinstalling freedome, because it didn't update itself after I upgraded Win 10 1511.. When I input the code I have, there's a message that it's not valid anymore.

• Laksh

Hi Antti82,

May I know when did you purchase SAFE (purchase date)?

• Antti82

24.10.2015 is the date i have receipt from paypal..

• Laksh

Hi Antti82,

Our limited offer (ended on 30th of September) was “Buy SAFE, Get 1year of Freedome for free” offer.
    For the consumers who did not purchase SAFE to get the Freedome offer, Free Freedome Premium with SAFE trial was not offered by us, and it won’t be supported by F-Secure.

In your case, the F-Secure SAFE was purchased on 24.10.2015 but the offer for the campaign ended by 30.9.2015.

• Antti82

We have a misunderstanding here. 24.10 was the date that I purchased another year of subscripion for SAFE. I've  been using it since 2014, that's why your ad for having a one year free freedome came to my email and I had my subscription code for ONE year free at 21.9.2014(for Freedome).

Now, after Win 1511 upgrade, YOUR sofware didn't work properly anymore. After that i tried reinstalling it and now the subscription code that was supposed to work for a year won't work!

So could you please send me a code that will work so I can use Freedome as you promised?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info