Freedome cant connect

dykare69
dykare69 Posts: 3 New Member

Hi

Im trying your product, but t dosnt seem to work. It just says connecting... I have uninstalled my internet security protection from AVG and im using Windows 10. I have read on the forum and tryed to make freedom work, but no luck.

Freedome.jpg

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi dykare69,

Does the issue happen with all the locations? Have you tried connecting with other locations as well?

• Hummy
    Hummy Posts: 3 New Member

I have same problem. I installed Freedome yesterday and it blocks the internet connection. When it is on, I have no internet connection. What shall I do? Time passes and I have paid for it but can´t use. I called the product support and they said that they don´t know anything about this product???? Feels very helpless. It happens to all location. In my tablet it works properly but not in the laptop and windows 8.

• dykare69

Hi

i have tryed other connections as well, and there is no change.

Now I'm trying another VPN provider expressvpn, and their VPN works, but I'm not so sure if I'm gonna continue with their service. I would like to see how your services behave before I make my desicion.

• dykare69

Hi

Somehow i think it was my isp who was the problem. They were blocking torrents and other connections.

Ewerything is working well now.

• [Deleted User]

Hi dykare69,

Thanks for your update on this issue and good to know it is working again now!

• timwest
    timwest Posts: 1 New Member

HI

MINE WILL NOT CONNECT HAVE REINSATLLED TWICE AND WILL NOT START OPENING PAGE COMES UP SAYING SUB SCRPTION FINE BUT WHEN PRESS ON WILL NOT COME ON TO START

• [Deleted User]

Hi timwest,

May I know if you see any error message when you try to turn on Freedome? What is the version of Freedome installed on your device? Also, what is the OS of your device?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info