"You have reached the maximum number of installations..."

Options
Flaw
Flaw Posts: 2 New Member

I've been using Freedome for a few months now and had to update it quite a few times. Each time as I update (and elevate the rights (OSX) it has asked me for the subscription key and I have entered it. Now I'm out of subscription that should expire in next october. How is this possible? This is one computer I've been using the Freedome with. 

Comments

• Overtonm
    Overtonm Posts: 9 New Member
    Options
    Probably due to installing new versions without removing the old one.

I've not seen this error on my Mac, despite updating it a large number of times.

You will probably have to get support to release some/all of your licenses, best of luck with that, I'm still waiting!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    Options

Hi Flaw,

For the Freedome code error message, could you please let me know from where the Freedome code was purchased? Is it a single or a multi license Freedome code?

Is this the only computer which is using the Freedome code at the moment? Could you post the screenshot of the error message here as well?

• Flaw
    Flaw Posts: 2 New Member
    Options

I bought it directly from F-Secures site. It is for a single computer and has definately not been used on any other computer.

Here is the screenshot: http://imgur.com/fEeKw9G 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    Options

Hi Flaw,

Thanks for your update. However, I am unable to open the screenshot provided in the link. Could you please resend me the screenshot and also your purchase details like invoice number and license code in a private message to me?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info