F-Secure Freedome ne veut pas établir de connexion chiffrée

indiiana
indiiana Posts: 5 New Member

Bonsoir,

Depuis quelques jours, alors que tout fonctionnait bien avant, impossible d'établir une connexion chiffrée et pas de message d'erreur (ça tourne en boucle).

C'est sur un réseau dans une entreprise, pas sur celui de travail, mais un réseau public qui est surveillé par Fortiguard. F-Secure Freedome me permettait d'accéder à des sites qui sont bloqués sans.

Par ailleurs, j'ai désinstallé F-Secure Freedome sur 1 de mes PC et à la réinstallation un message me dit que j'ai déjà utilisé les licences pour mes 3 appareils. Comment faire pour que cela fonctionne ?

D'avance merci pour vos réponses.

Codialement

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi indiiana,

The Community is currently in English and not localized, could you please provide the information in English to assit further? This will help the wider audience to understand the post and provide a response for the problem.

Thank you.

• indiiana

Hi Laksh,

In recent days, while everything worked well before, impossible to establish an encrypted connection and no error message (it runs in a loop).
    It is on a network in a business, not on that of work, but a public network that is monitored by FortiGuard. F-Secure Freedome allowed me to access sites that are blocked without.

Furthermore, I uninstalled F-Secure Freedome on one of my PC and resettlement message says I've used the licenses for my 3 devices. How do I make it work?

In advance thank you for your answers.

Codialement

• Laksh

Hi @indiiana,

Regarding your connection issue with the public Wifi, there are 2 likely reasons as mentioned in this article which might be helpful. Kindly go through this article for more information.

About your license error, could you post a screenshot of the error message you get when you use the license in your other computer? Is this a multi license code and how did you purchase Freedome?

• indiiana

Freedome.PNG

Hi Laksh,
    It is a multi code to 3 devices. I bought the software from the F-Secure website October 13 (reference number: xxxx).

EDIT: Removed PII

• Laksh

Hi indiiana,

I will check on the license issue further, however, could you please send me a private message with your Freedome code?

Have you had a chance to check the steps in the article regarding the connection issue on the public WIFI?

• indiiana

Hi Laksh,

I sent a private message with my Freedome code.

Thank you

• Laksh

Hi @indiiana,

I have sent you a PM about this issue for your Freedome code. Please check your PM for more details and if you need any further help, please let me know.

• indiiana

Salut Laksh,

The new code works Freedome.

Thank You

For my other problem, the network no longer accepts VPN.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info