Invalid subscription code

harvster001
harvster001 Posts: 4 New Member

I am unable to redeem my code as it says it has already been used once on this mac. I had to unistall it as it said the app was damaged when updating. Now I can't redeem my code. Help please.

Comments

• harvster001

I have the 3 device 1 year subscription of which I only bought on 23/09/15. I have only used my code on my mac and my iPhone. Therefore the code should still work but it isn't.

• harvster001

For some reason my code has now been accepted. However this will mean I have now used up my 3 devices even though I have only ever entered my code on my iphone and my mac. Can a member of the team please sort my account out so I can still enter the code on my 3rd device.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi harvster001,

Thank you for updating the solution to your issue. Glad to know the code has been accepted now and is validated!

Regarding your licensing, currently there is no option to reset your licenses for the Freedome code. Our RND team is working on fixing this issue. Please try to enter the code on your third device (when you need it) and if you run into any issues or error messages, please post it here and we will assist  you further.

• harvster001
    Tried to enter my code on a 3rd device but as expected it says the code has already been used across my 3 devices. Please can I have another code.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi harvster001,

Could you please post me a screenshot of the error message and also send me a private message of your purchase details so that I can assist further on this?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info