Multi-platform activation

JaPu
JaPu Posts: 1 Observer

Bought subscription from AppStore for my IoS devices for a year. I let it expire per 30.06.2015 by turning auto-renewal off. That worked, it shows EXPIRED in all IOS devices.

Purchased multi-platform license from F-Secure site. Activation code works well with my MacBook, with IOS devices I don't even see option to use activation code - anywhere on app.

Your support pages says

On iOS:

1. Tap Subscription.
  2. Tap on Did you already buy a multi-platform subscription?
  3. In the Activate your account field, type in the subscription code and tap Activate to activate the subscription.

I don't even see that option available on Subscription screen, nor on iPhone 6s or iPad Air. Just states EXPIRED. IOS version the latest 8.4. 

What goes?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello JaPu,

I'll contact you by private message in order to investigate the problem.

• JuanCarlos
    JuanCarlos Posts: 2 New Member

Compré suscripcion para 3 equipos, pude instalarlo en mi PC, pero no aparece la instalacion en mi Iphone

¿Cómo lo instalo en él?

• [Deleted User]

Hello JuanCarlos,

Our community is not currently localized in Spanish. Please repost in English so that the greatest number can assist you.

What kind of error do you get when you try to install on your Iphone?

• armakettu
    armakettu Posts: 1 New Member

I have an activated freedome subscription for ios (pad & phone), but cannot find a way to recover the lost license. I'd like to activate the macos version as well with the same subscription.

regards,
    Jamo.

• JuanCarlos
    JuanCarlos Posts: 2 New Member

Hi

Now the app is correct, thank

JC

• [Deleted User]

Hi Jamo,

May I know how you purchased your license for Freedome in order for us to check further? Is it a multi device license or an app store license which you purchased?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info