freedome not activated anymore

lucassou
lucassou Posts: 4 New Member

Hi, i had a 3 years subscription that i got with 3 voucher for freedome, but the vpn itself wasn't working(i was stuck in a loop where it kept connecting and disconnecting) so i tried to reinstall it but now i don't have the subscription anymore Smiley Sad what do it do? Thanks

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @lucassou,

I have moved your post to the Freedome board so that it can be addressed further.

What is the error message you see when you try to activate your license? How did you get your 3 year code for Freedome from?

Was it got from F-Secure SAFE? If it is from SAFE, did you purchase F-Secure SAFE? Or was it from the registered trial version of F-Secure SAFE in which you got your license for Freedome?

• lucassou
    lucassou Posts: 4 New Member

Hi, so i followed this website: http://korben.info/3-ans-dabonnement-gratuit-au-vpn-freedome.html

to have my 3 years subscrition, basically it says to go in this link: https://mysafe.f-secure.com/portal/coupon/share/freedome  , and to redeem 3 codes that each add 1 year of subscription, i did not purchased f-secure safe. Sadly i don't have the codes anymore once i used them i didn't keep them. But before unistalling i made a copy the root directory of freemdom, thinking maybe the license is saved there. So i don't have any error message  i just can't activate it anymore.

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @lucassou,

Our limited offer (ended on 30th of September) was a “Buy SAFE, Get 1year of Freedome for free” offer. Consumers who do not pay for SAFE after the trial period, will be prompted to pay to continue using Freedome for free.

Even if some may have abused our offer, Free Freedome Premium with SAFE trial was not offered by us, and it won’t be supported by F-Secure.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info